New Student Class Schedule for CMA of Park Hill in Denver, CO
The following classes are open for registration for NEW students
at Children's Music Academy of Park Hill in Denver, Colorado.
If the times do not fit your schedule or there are no times listed please contact us because we are currently building the schedule and will try to accommodate your preferences. Fall classes begin in August and September; Mid-winter classes begin in January and February. Registration deadline is August 15 for Fall classes and January 15 for Mid-Winter classes. For additional studio locations and classes near you please use our Studio Locator.
Not sure which Course is right for your child? CMA Courses are for beginners and grouped by age. Learn More
- Junior Course(4 & 5 year olds) at 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Masters Course(for CMA graduates) at 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm
- Junior Course(4 & 5 year olds) at 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Masters Course(for CMA graduates) at 5:20 pm to 6:20 pm
- Pre-Junior Course8 week course with different weekly themes (starting at age 3.5) at 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm This 8-week Course will begin on April 7, 2018
There is a one-time $119 registration fee per student (excludes Pre-Junior Course). This fee covers the cost of all materials including a book bag, t-shirt, music books and handouts.
$185 per 8-week course
Includes registration and materials.
Junior & Intermediate Tuition
Tuition is paid annually or in 10 installments of $97*
Ask about our annual payment and multiple child discounts.
*Prices subject to change.