- Education: Bachelor in Music Education from University of Colorado at Boulder; Masters in Early Childhood Music and Education from University of North Texas
- Experience: Play french horn and taught private lessons for 8 years; taught elementary music and was a brass instructor for the high school band; taught and helped develop programs for the Early Childhood Music Program at UNT, taught Music Together for 4 years, have taught CMA for 10 years, and published in General Music Today in 2004 on Inclusion for Special Needs students in the Music classroom.
- Everyone should read: Historical fiction books
- Beach or mountains? MOUNTAINS!
- Favorite Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” —Maya Angelou
- Interesting fact: Kathleen and her husband, Michael, have 8 yaks, 4 dogs, 3 horses and a bunch of chickens!
- Family: Kathleen is married and has 4 children-all CMA graduates!
- Hometown: Arvada, CO
Team Member 1